Our client is a global professional services organisation looking for a D&I Data Analyst for a 12 months FTC to join their team.
Candidate will be responsible for building the company’s capacity in this area by bringing together information from a range of sources and translating it into meaningful business insights.
- Extracting, manipulating, and analysing data to build an accurate picture of the workforce profile and to provide insights into progression and retention and identify areas for focus
- Collaborate with teams across the company’s HR function to assess and collate data on key people processes such as recruitment, performance management, pipeline planning and work allocation
- Develop a D&I dashboard for tracking and monitoring key data points, metrics and trends and compile these reports for quarterly board meetings
- Collate data needed for external commitments and benchmarking exercises such as the Rare Race Fairness Commitment and the Mansfield Rule
- Work with external partners to benchmark the company’s data against peers and clients
- Identify metrics that can be used to measure the effectiveness of D&I initiatives
- Work with the Business Development team to provide diversity data requested by clients
- Work to increase D&I data completion rates across the firm
- Present data insights in an understandable and engaging way to a range of stakeholders
- Work with other HR teams and in particular the D&I Recruitment Advisor to ensure relevant data and metrics input to our D&I strategy.
We are looking for someone with relevant experience Ideally from a global professional services firm.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience of interpretation and analysis of people data
- Strong communications skills and ability to present data in an easily understandable way
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Interest in Diversity and Inclusion
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks and projects
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Uche Soile at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.