Our client is looking to hire a Diversity & Inclusion Manager in light of recent expansion. They are a global law firm with an increasingly international alignment.
You need to have a deep understanding of diversity and be able to apply it to different business scenarios. You will support the Head of Diversity & Inclusion in the development and implementation of Diversity and Talent strategies for the firm globally. You will be responsible for implementing a global diversity and inclusion strategy that has leveraged the organisational strengths in the ever changing business environment and enable the firm to maintain their competitive edge.
- Make active contributions to the firm-wide Diversity & Inclusion strategy of the firm including but not limited to gender strategy and resource groups within the firm
- Support the development and implementation of Diversity & Inclusion training within the firm
- Provide specialist expertise to support business development initiatives and pitches
- Provide specialist expertise in recruitment strategies
- Manage external relationships across various legal networks
- Keep abreast of key Diversity & Inclusion developments and update firm policies accordingly
- Regular data analysis of key deliverables
- Support the firm’s wellbeing programme
Experience & Qualifications:
- A genuine passion and enthusiasm for Diversity & Inclusion
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build relationships at all levels
- Ability to exercise discretion and sensitivity
- Ability to think strategically
- Excellent knowledge of Diversity & Inclusion best practices within an HR framework
- Experience of working in an international environment
- Ability to analyse and assimilate large amounts of data
- Ability to work in a fast-based environment and multi-task
- Technical efficiency in the Microsoft Office suite
For further details please contact Jaime Marks at email@example.com.