Our client is a large financial services organisation looking to hire a Senior Diversity & Inclusion Consultant.
You will lead the design and implementation of the global D&I assessment process in conjunction with the firm’s D&I strategic framework. Once the assessment is completed, you will provide strategic consultation and implement D&I strategies and initiatives both locally and globally. You will support existing diversity networks and help create tools within the firm to foster a culture of inclusion. You will also perform appropriate D&I analytics.
Experience & Qualifications:
- A genuine passion and enthusiasm for Diversity & Inclusion
- A background in Human Resources and change management
- Strong experience working internationally, ideally having lived and worked overseas
- Ability to translate D&I to business outcomes
- An understanding of the effects of D&I on talent implications
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build relationships at all levels
- Ability to think strategically
- Excellent knowledge of Diversity & Inclusion best practices within an HR framework
For further details please contact Jaime Marks at email@example.com.