Our client is one of the leading global law firms looking for a Diversity & Wellbeing Manager to join their London office.
- Reporting into Head of HR UK & Global Head of Diversity, Inclusion & Wellbeing
- Permanent Position
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Creating and managing communication strategies (with help of others)
- Proficient IT skills - Microsoft Project skills, Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Results oriented and able to drive change
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Kirstin Hunt on firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.