Our client is a global professional services organisation looking to hire a D&I and Wellbeing Manager to join their team.
- London based
- Reporting into the Head of D&I
The role will drive and manage global and UK projects and activity in support of the diversity, inclusion, and wellbeing strategy and to manage the day to day operational activities of the team with line manager responsibility for two other members of the team.
- Support the development and implementation of the D&I strategy with a focus on key areas e.g. gender, race, and social mobility
- Work with the broader HR and business services teams to build inclusive practices across the organisation and the employee lifecycle
- Create different opportunities e.g. internal employee networks, external partnerships, to nurture the appetite of employees to collaborate and develop organisation-wide inclusion practices
- Collaborate with the Communications team to deliver an internal communications strategy for well-being and inclusion topics and to develop company’s social media presence externally
- Developing communication channels for understanding experiences of people – such as pulse surveys and focus groups
- Working with the Learning and Development team to implement engaging and impactful D&I training programmes
- Focus on mental health approaches that move the needle beyond programming to build well-being into ways of working
- Research and advise on current and emerging diversity and inclusion trends and issues across various operating regions and the impact on diversity, inclusion and wellbeing in a global context
- Coordination of and input into relevant benchmarks, award submissions and charters
- Review policies and procedures ensuring that these are all inclusive and in line with best practices and where possibly are aligned globally
- Provide support on organization-wide events and culture initiatives throughout the year
We are looking for someone with proven experience in a similar role, ideally within the professional services sector. Additionally we are looking for:
- Passion for D&I
- Strong demonstrable skills in D&I delivery, with a particular focus on delivering results, actions and planning
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Proactive approach and can-do attitude
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks and project
We are ideally looking for candidates coming from financial services or professional services environment.
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Agata Staszewska-Palka at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.