A top-tier law firm is looking to hire a Diversity Manager to support their ever expanding HR function in the London office.
• Global law firm, headquartered in London
• Fast-paced and strong sense of teamwork culture
• Long-term career prospects
You need to have a deep understanding of diversity and be able to apply to different business scenarios. Development and implementation of Diversity and Talent strategies for the firm within the UK is key. You will be responsible for implementing a global diversity and inclusion strategy that has leveraged the organisational strengths in the ever changing business environment and enable the firm to main their competitive edge. Delivery of diversity best practice via seminars, conferences and publications.
To be successful in this role, you need to have 6-8 years of experience in a comparable environment. You also need communication skills to influence stakeholders at all levels, whilst managing firm-wide implementation and facilitating culture change.
In addition, we are also looking for:
• Proven record of managing multiple projects and engagements for various clients
• Deep understanding of Diversity and Inclusion
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment