A fast-growing relocation services provider in Connecticut is seeking to hire an experienced Domestic Relocation Consultant.
- Entrepreneurial environment
- Collaborative culture
- Career growth opportunity
The successful applicant will manage the delivery of the full spectrum of relocation services for corporate clients based out of the organization’s corporate headquarters in Atlanta. You will be responsible for being the single point of coordination for transferees regarding all aspects of the domestic relocation process. Reporting directly to the Client Services Lead, you will play a critical role in being the subject matter expert on home sale programs which will include Guaranteed Buy Out, Buyer Value as well as Marketing Assistance.
The ideal candidate will be detail oriented with very strong communications skills as well. This individual will also demonstrate the ability to provide exceptional customer service to both internal and external partners. Additionally, candidates should also have:
- 3+ years’ of domestic relocation with very strong knowledge around home sale programs
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Preferably have the CRP designation but not a must
To learn more please e-mail Danny Herskowitz on: firstname.lastname@example.org