Our client is a global law firm looking for an E-Learning Administrator to join their Learning & Development team in London.
The successful candidate will be required to manage the e-learning catalogue, converting raw video footage and liaising with our third party service providers who edit and package video for uploading to the LMS as e-learning and to test e-learning courses for functionality. Good experience in managing third party e-learning suppliers and the technical ability to work with video and audio content, experience of testing e-learning and working with Learning Management Systems (LMS) is essential.
Skills and experience required:
- Can demonstrate experience of using/managing and working with the following:
- Adobe Premiere Pro (desirable)
- Learning Managing System (LMS) - Cornerstone and Kallidus (desirable)
- Adobe PhotoShop (desirable)
- WebEx recordings (desirable)
- SCORM compliant materials
- Multimedia editing software (Adobe Creative Cloud)
- File sharing software (Kiteworks and Share Point) (desirable)
For further information please contact Kirstin MacLaren on email@example.com. Job Code KM/13594