E-Learning Specialist – Professional Services – New York City
A top tier firm is seeking a skilled E-Learning Specialist to join their Learning & Development team in New York City. This individual will work closely to manage all administration in regards to the company LMS.
- Global high-performing organization
- Long term career and learning opportunities
- Generous compensation package
As part of the broader L&D team, the E-Learning Specialist will provide updates, troubleshoot issues and manage vendor relationships related to the firm’s learning technology. Expect to collaborate with the rest of the L&D team to align and drive e-Learning projects throughout the company.
The successful candidate will be well-presented, organized and proactive with some knowledge of compliance training and vendor management. Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage multiple deadlines is a must. Previous experience working with Saba Cloud LMS is strongly desired and any experience with E-Learning design tools such as Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, and/or TechSmith Camtasia will be viewed most favorably.
You must have:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in HR (specifically in training & development is strongly preferred)
- Previous Legal industry experience is strongly preferred
- Some knowledge of e-Learning applications, tools, and standards
- Detail oriented and excellent time management skills a must
- A Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
For further details please contact Abby Judelman on firstname.lastname@example.org. Job Code AJ/15610
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.