Our client is a global professional services organisation looking for an Early Careers Advisor to join their team.
Locations: Manchester or London Based
Reports to: Early Careers Recruitment Manager
This role will support the UK Early Careers (EC) recruitment programmes. It will have specific responsibilities for EC’s attraction, selection and programme management. The role will have responsibility for designing and implementing the selection process, ensuring it is fit for purpose, inclusive and commercially focused and allows us to attract the best early careers talent. The role will also plan and deliver cyclical work experience and EC programmes ensuring they are maximising the ability to hire top talent from these programmes.
- Build relationships with career services and undergraduates on campus, including management and co-ordination of university relationship teams made up of partners, associates and trainee solicitors
- Design, manage and attend attraction initiatives and events.
- Internal promotion of the Early Careers Recruitment to Partners, Associates and
- Trainees with a view to encouraging participation in events both on campus and internally.
- Maintain relationships with key UK and international university contacts, to include Careers Services, Heads of Facility, tutors, law society presidents, etc.
- Responsible for the pre-selection process for Vacation Schemes, Insight Days, Training Contract and Bright Futures First Year Scheme
- Management of the assessment process for Training Contracts, Vacation Schemes, Bright Futures First Year Scheme and Open Days
- Design, delivery and manage the structure of all Vacation Schemes, Bright Futures Programme and Open Days, to include training, department allocations, supervisor training, social events, internal and external speakers. Ownership of the first day’s induction on all programmes
- Manage and develop our Campus Ambassador Programme
- Build and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders and clients such as universities and talent providers
- Develop a deep understanding of the firm’s strategy and brand and their graduate recruitment requirements so that they can be professionally represented throughout the graduate recruitment cycle.
Education, Skills and Experience:
- Previous graduate or early careers recruitment experience.
- Experience in managing and building relationships with external suppliers.
- Confident and proven administration experience within a fast paced recruitment or HR environment, ideally within a law firm or other professional services. Previous Graduate/Early Careers Recruitment experience is advantageous.
- Excellent organisation, analytical and administration skills with high attention to detail.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast moving environment.
- A strong team player with a flexible approach.
- Positive attitude with the ability to manage conflicting priorities and deal with pressure.
We are looking for someone ideally within the professional services or Financial services sector for this.
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Agata Staszewska-Palka at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.