Our client is a global professional services organisation looking for an Early Careers Co-ordinator to join their team.
Locations: Manchester, Edinburgh or London Based
Reports to Early Careers Manager
This role will work closely with other members of the Early Careers Team, with a particular focus on the development side of the team, providing key operational and administrative support for our trainee programmes. This involves the annual recruitment, induction and development of approximately 80 trainee solicitors across London and Manchester.
- Supporting with our future-trainee engagement programme. Including assisting with events (virtual and non-virtual), in-house training and running the LPC mentor programme.
- Responsible for managing the GDL/LPC tuition and maintenance payments.
- Supporting the Early Careers Advisor to be a key point of contact to all our future joiners and providing a positive on-boarding experience for all new joiners.
- Working closely with the Early Careers advisor on all of aspects of the on-boarding process for new trainee cohorts. This includes reference checks, collating payroll and new starter paperwork, updating the HR system and supporting on visa applications.
- Co-ordinating all SRA paperwork at the start of the training contract and at the point of admission.
- Providing administrative support to the Early Careers Advisor and L&D team for the annual Trainee Induction programme.
- Supporting the Early Careers Advisor across core processes such as seat rotations, career development and qualification.
- Supporting the Early Careers Advisor with international and client secondment moves. This includes managing travel expenses, accommodation logistics and issuing all paperwork.
- Responsible for tracking and chasing all trainee appraisals and escalating to the Early Careers Advisor and Early Careers Manager as needed.
- Responsible for running quarterly holiday reports and following up with trainees as needed. Escalating to the Early Careers Advisor as appropriate
- Supporting the Early Careers Manager with administrative tasks on key projects. This will involve but is not limited to, interview scheduling, diary management, data collection and entry and meeting minutes.
- Liaising with relevant internal departments such as; payroll, Finance, IT and the general HR team.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate systems and trackers across a variety of different platforms.
Education, Skills and Experience:
- Confident and proven administration experience within a fast paced recruitment or HR environment, ideally within a law firm or other professional services. Previous Graduate/Early Careers Recruitment experience is advantageous.
- Excellent organisation, analytical and administration skills with high attention to detail.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast moving environment.
- A strong team player with a flexible approach.
- Positive attitude with the ability to manage conflicting priorities and deal with pressure.
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Agata Staszewska-Palka at email@example.com.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.