Our client is a leading professional services firm looking to hire an Employer Branding Advisor to join their Early Careers team.
- The role can be based in London or Manchester
- The role will report into the EC Recruitment Manager and will be supported by EC coordinators.
A person in this role will support the UK Early Careers recruitment programmes with specific responsibilities for EC’s digital footprint, employer brand and communications. The role will have responsibility for designing and implementing the EC online marketing campaign, attending campus event programme, managing social media presence and developing the organization’s virtual assessment centres and online collateral.
Furthermore, the successful individual with play an active part in ensuring our EC website is optimised, acting as a key liaison between internal marketing teams and external partners. As well as being actively involved in developing our CR&I activities, there will be involvement in supporting the development of relationships at key universities.
We are ideally looking to speak with individuals who have previous early careers recruitment and employer branding experience and are looking to move into a more creative role.
Other skills we are looking for:
- Experience in running the EC digital marketing cycle (website, communications, social media, marketing).
- Experience in managing and building relationships with external suppliers.
- Positive attitude with the ability to manage conflicting priorities and deal with pressure.
- Self-motivated and pro-active with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Responsive to tasks with a can-do attitude.
- A strong team player with an adaptable and flexible approach.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast moving environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Agata Staszewska-Palka at email@example.com.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.