Our client is a large Global Asset Manager. They are in the top five asset managers in the world with over four trillion under management. Still privately owned, they maintain a forward thinking culture with dynamic and flexible working as part of their core offering.
• Administer the campus recruiting strategy, including identifying creative approaches to campus.
• Utilise the applicant tracking system (ATS) in order to track and report on candidates.
• Support the sourcing activity aligned to headcount demand in partnership with the EC Talent Acquisition Manager.
• Organise and execute campus events, pipeline programmes and insight activities throughout the year.
• Support the delivery of assessment and selection strategy for assigned business units.
• Support the onboarding process for recent graduates and interns, ensuring an excellent experience and relevancy in the onboarding learning outcomes to help this population be set-up for success.
• Execution and analysis of a Candidate Experience (NPS) survey for all candidates engaging with the recruitment process.
• Project manage or work within key group-wide Resourcing projects.
• Maintain a calendar of campus events throughout the year.
• Support with the reporting and metrics requirements for early careers.
• Knowledge gained in attracting and selecting high calibre early careers candidates (graduate and apprentice) desirable.
• Skilled in the planning and execution of early careers recruitment projects, including diversity initiatives and pipeline recruitment initiatives such as internships and work experience.
• A proven ability to think strategically, be able to interpret data and present back findings and campus season reviews to a very high standard.
• Ability to work efficiently and effectively, whilst maintaining high attention to detail.
• Strong organisational skills and customer service focus.
• Strong communication and partnering skills.
• Comfortable working in teams in different office locations and promoting teamwork.
• Proficient in Microsoft office, including, word, excel and powerpoint.
If you are interested in discussing the role further, please contact Kainaat Ahmed at Ka@elliottscotthr.com
Job Reference: KA/16628D
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted