Our client is looking to hire an Graduate Recruitment Lead-Surrey. This role will report into the Global Early Careers Lead.
- Surrey, based
- Permanent position
The purpose of the role is to be accountable for the operational delivery of headcount demand within Early Careers across assigned business units or schemes across UK, Dublin and Continental Europe. The successful candidate will be working in partnership with business units, and in conjunction with the Global Early Careers Lead, to identify career paths and headcount demand for early careers candidates across graduate and apprentice programmes. They will be responsible for operational delivery of the on-campus events, marketing and on-going relationships with target schools, universities and facilities and for delivering all pipeline early careers interventions, diversity and intern/work experience programmes
- Delivery of exceptional top talent acquisition and insight to stakeholder groups through external market awareness and talent acquisition expertise in conjunction with a detailed appreciation of overall business strategy and operational knowledge.
- Stakeholder management and engagement, to ensure pioneering talent acquisition service across the company based on detailed analysis of organisational gaps and talent requirements.
- Design and management of sourcing activity aligned to headcount demand in partnership with the Global Early Careers lead.
- Working with HR colleagues to deliver a holistic, professional and timely HR service to the business areas.
- Ownership for the delivery of assessment and selection strategy for assigned business units.
- Work with internal partners, oversee the onboarding process for recent graduates and interns, ensuring an excellent experience and relevancy in the onboarding learning outcomes to help this population be set-up for success.
- Development of a Candidate Experience (NPS) survey for all candidates engaging with the recruitment process.
- Project manage or work within key group-wide Resourcing projects.
Talent Acquisition Management Insights
- On-going analysis and review of the external market place including competitor analysis and benchmarking to ensure company is well placed to be competitive in early careers Talent Acquisition in partnership with the Global Early Careers lead.
- Use understanding of attrition, trends, business & people strategy and feedback to inform the third-party providers/other external stakeholders to adjust resourcing, attraction, assessment and selection strategies to ensure consistency of process and maximise effectiveness. Ownership of the supplier management framework and associated commercials for managing third party suppliers, in partnership with Early Careers Programme Lead.
- Oversee the management of a first-class candidate experience.
Experience And Qualifications Required
- Demonstrable experience in developing and delivering early careers propositions in support of organisational goals.
- Knowledge gained in attracting and selecting high calibre early careers candidates.
- Strong operational and strategic knowledge of end-to-end 'best practice' early careers recruitment
- Demand/attraction/selection methodologies.
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Agata Staszewska at email@example.com.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.