Our client is a leading global investment management firm looking to hire an Early Careers Recruitment Lead.
- London or Dublin based
- Reports to: Global Head of Early Careers
The purpose of the role is to be accountable for the operational delivery of headcount demand within Early Careers across assigned business units or schemes across UK, Dublin and Continental Europe. Working in partnership with business units, and in conjunction with the Global Early Careers Lead, to identify career paths and headcount demand for early careers candidates across graduate and apprentice programmes. A person in this role will be responsible for the operational delivery of the on-campus events, marketing and on-going relationships with target schools, universities and facilities, as well as delivering all pipeline early careers interventions, diversity and intern/work experience programmes.
You will manage a team of 2 graduate recruiters and work closely with the Global Head of EC and Programme Managers. It is a very busy and hands-on role and it will suit someone who enjoys working in a smaller team with flat structure.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for more exposure and variety in their role. There will be lots of opportunities to shape and develop processes with a huge focus on D&I initiatives and building strong relationships with the business.
- Delivery of exceptional top talent acquisition and insight to stakeholder groups through external market awareness and talent acquisition expertise in conjunction with a detailed appreciation of overall business strategy and operational knowledge.
- Stakeholder management and engagement, to ensure pioneering talent acquisition service across the organisation based on detailed analysis of organisational gaps and talent requirements.
- Design and management of sourcing activity aligned to headcount demand in partnership with the Global Early Careers lead.
- Driving continuous improvement and service innovation by designing, implementing and delivering transformational resourcing initiatives in support of top talent acquisition.
- Ownership for the design and delivery of assessment and selection strategy for assigned business units.
- With internal partners, oversee the onboarding process for recent graduates and interns, ensuring an excellent experience and relevancy in the onboarding learning outcomes to help this population be set-up for success.
- Project manage or work within key group-wide Resourcing projects.
- On-going analysis and review of the external market place including competitor analysis and benchmarking to ensure the organisation is well placed to be competitive in early careers.
- Use understanding of attrition, trends, business & people strategy and feedback to inform the third-party providers/ other external stakeholders to adjust resourcing, attraction, assessment and selection strategies to ensure consistency of process and maximise effectiveness.
- Oversee the management of a first-class candidate experience.
- Ownership of the supplier management framework and associated commercials for managing third party suppliers, in partnership with Early Careers Programme Lead.
- A successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar role, ideally coming from financial or professional services industry.
Additionally we are looking for:
- Demonstrable experience in developing and delivering early careers propositions in support of organisational goals.
- Knowledge gained in attracting and selecting high calibre early careers candidates (graduate and apprentice)
- Skilled in the planning and execution of early careers recruitment projects, including diversity initiatives and pipeline recruitment initiatives such as internships and work experience.
- Exceptional attraction management experience - ability to guide and shape attraction activities for early careers recruitment initiatives
- Proven ability to interact effectively with senior stakeholders daily with the aim of delivering talent acquisition best practice.
- A proven ability to think strategically, be able to interpret data and present back findings and campus season reviews to a very high standard.
- Understanding and experience of commercial environments where talent acquisition and management play a key role in overall organisational effectiveness.
- Strong operational and strategic knowledge of end-to-end 'best practice' early careers recruitment
- Strong communication and partnering skills.
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Kirstin Hunt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Reference :- KH16105
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.