Our client is a global financial services business looking to hire an Early Careers Recruitment Lead – Europe
· Location: London or Surrey, UK or Dublin, Ireland
· Reports To: Global Head of Early Careers
The purpose of the role is to be accountable for the operational delivery of headcount demand within Early Careers across assigned business units or schemes across UK, Dublin and Continental Europe. Morever, working in partnership with business units, and in conjunction with the Global Early Careers Lead, to identify career paths and headcount demand for early careers candidates across graduate and apprentice programmes. The successful candidate will be critical for the operational delivery of the on-campus events, marketing and on-going relationships with target schools, universities and facilities. The candidate will also support in delivering all pipeline early careers interventions, diversity and intern/work experience programmes.
- Delivery of exceptional top talent acquisition and insight to stakeholder groups through external market awareness and talent acquisition expertise in conjunction with a detailed appreciation of overall business strategy and operational knowledge.
- Design and management of sourcing activity aligned to headcount demand in partnership with the Global Early Careers lead.
- With internal partners, oversee the onboarding process for recent graduates and interns, ensuring an excellent experience and relevancy in the onboarding learning outcomes to help this population be set-up for success.
- Development of a Candidate Experience (NPS) survey for all candidates engaging with the recruitment process.
- Project manage or work within key group-wide Resourcing projects.
- On-going analysis and review of the external marketplace including competitor analysis and benchmarking.
- Use understanding of attrition, trends, business & people strategy and feedback to inform the third-party providers/ other external stakeholders to adjust resourcing, attraction, assessment and selection strategies to ensure consistency of process and maximise effectiveness.
- Ownership of the supplier management framework and associated commercials for managing third party suppliers, in partnership with Early Careers Programme Lead.
- Provide full engagement in managing the third-party providers as a key element of the overall Early Careers resourcing solution.
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Demonstrable experience in developing and delivering early careers propositions in support of organisational goals.
- Knowledge gained in attracting and selecting high calibre early careers candidates (graduate and apprentice)
- Skilled in the planning and execution of early careers recruitment projects, including diversity initiatives and pipeline recruitment initiatives such as internships and work experience.
- Exceptional attraction management experience - ability to guide and shape attraction activities for early careers recruitment initiatives
- Proven ability to interact effectively with senior stakeholders daily with the aim of delivering talent acquisition best practice.
- A proven ability to think strategically, be able to interpret data and present back findings and campus season reviews to a very high standard.
- Understanding and experience of commercial environments where talent acquisition and management play a key role in overall organisational effectiveness.
- Strong operational and strategic knowledge of end-to-end 'best practice' early careers recruitment Demand/attraction/selection methodologies
- Strong communication and partnering skills.
We are ideally looking for someone within the financial or professional services sector.
If you are interested in discussing the role further, please contact Kirstin Hunt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Reference :- 16105
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.