Our client is a global financial services business looking to hire an Early Careers Recruiter- Europe
- Dublin, Ireland
- Permanent position
- Reports to: Early Careers Global Lead
The purpose of the role is to support the Early Careers Talent Acquisition Lead in the operational delivery of attracting and selecting talent within Early Careers across assigned business units or schemes across UK, Dublin and Continental Europe. To organise and execute the operational strategy for the on-campus events, marketing and on-going relationships with target schools, universities and faculties.
- Administer the campus recruiting strategy, including identifying creative approaches to campus.
- Utilise the applicant tracking system (ATS) in order to track and report on candidates.
- Support the sourcing activity aligned to headcount demand in partnership with the EC Talent Acquisition Manager.
- Organise and execute campus events, pipeline programmes and insight activities throughout the year.
- Support the delivery of assessment and selection strategy for assigned business units.
- Support the on-boarding process for recent graduates and interns, ensuring an excellent experience and relevancy in the on-boarding learning outcomes to help this population be set-up for success.
- Execution and analysis of a Candidate Experience (NPS) survey for all candidates engaging with the recruitment process.
- Project manage or work within key group-wide Resourcing projects.
- Maintain a calendar of campus events throughout the year.
- Support with the reporting and metrics requirements for early careers.
- Collaborate with third party suppliers, from branding and attraction, to assessment and selection as required.
Skills, Education and Experience Required:
- Knowledge gained in attracting and selecting high calibre early careers candidates (graduate and apprentice) desirable.
- Skilled in the planning and execution of early careers recruitment projects, including diversity initiatives and pipeline recruitment initiatives such as internships and work experience.
- A proven ability to think strategically, be able to interpret data and present back findings and campus season reviews to a very high standard.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively, whilst maintaining high attention to detail.
- Strong organisational skills and customer service focus.
- Strong communication and partnering skills.
- Comfortable working in teams in different office locations and promoting teamwork.
- Proficient in Microsoft office, including, word, excel and powerpoint
We are ideally looking for someone within the financial or professional services sector.
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Kirstin Hunt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.