Our client is a leading global financial services organisation looking to hire an EMEA Head of Diversity and Inclusion.
- London based
- Reporting into the EMEA Head of Talent and the Global Head of Diversity and Inclusion
- Two direct reports
The primary focus of the role is the development, execution and delivery of the company’s European diversity strategy.
You will be responsible for designing and delivering the EMEA Diversity strategy in partnership with key stakeholders to fulfil the firm’s diversity aspirations across all regions. You will work with and influence key senior stakeholders across the firm, including but not limited to, Heads of Divisions, Senior HR team, Diversity Action Council members, Network Sponsors and Co-Chairs, and Diversity colleagues in other regions.
- Utilising the strategy to ensure the company’s commitments as signatories to the Women in Finance Charter and Race at Work Charter are fulfilled.
- Partnering with the compensation and analytics team to communicate and cascade Gender Pay Gap reporting.
- Working with the co-heads of the Diversity Action Council to ensure appropriate governance and accountability and best practice sharing across divisions.
- Working as part of the global D&I team to share knowledge, contribute to the global offering and implement Firmwide initiatives as required
- Partnering with HR Teams to analyse workforce data, identifying trends and themes and collaborating on resulting divisional recruitment, talent retention and development initiatives, providing advice and support on execution.
- Leading the annual EMEA diversity reviews to monitor divisional progress, provide informative metrics and share best practice.
- Building increased accountability for D&I good practice into year-end review and reward processes and improving recognition for driving progress
- Increasing D&I messaging and awareness internally and externally.
- Partnering with the talent development teams on the delivery of diversity leadership programmes and conferences
- Developing and delivering key D&I presentations, workshops and training sessions, including best practice tools.
We are ideally looking for someone with a proven track record in a Senior Diversity & Inclusion role, ideally from financial services, professional services or blue chip environment. You will have an expert working knowledge of D&I and experience of designing, executing D&I initiatives and programmes to deliver change. Additionally we are looking for:
- Credibility at board and executive level with ability to influence stakeholders at all levels
- Strong organisational skills and demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects.
- Proven ability to think strategically and creatively.
- Strong team management experience.
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Kirstin Hunt at email@example.com. #KH1
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.