A global financial services organisation has a new opportunity for an experienced Employee Assistance Counsellor to provide a professional consultation and clinical service related to a wide range of highly-complex personal and work-related issues to team members, family members, management and HR groups.
The EAC International Senior Consultant will closely manage all international vendors across the Group’s international footprint. Consults with, influences and leads senior HR and line of business (LOB) leaders to develop, implement, deliver and maintain Employee Assistance Program (EAP) program, products and services across all the international locations.
- Leads critical international EAP functions (e.g., vendor management, critical incidents, threat management, and communications).
- To support HR partners, managers and senior leaders across all international locations.
- Provides expertise and recommendations for interpretation and revision of EAP programs and procedures in order to develop high-impact behavioral health solutions and address risk.
- Identifies, analyzes, and/or resolves challenging EAP problems of diverse scope across all international locations.
- Leads team of EAC Consultants based in US to support global team members and managers in US and outside US locations.
- Advanced consultation knowledge/proficiency (e.g., collaborative/influential consulting models such as Flawless Consulting.
Skill Sets/required qualifications:
- Significant global employee assistance consulting experience in organizational setting.
- Master’s degree or higher with a behavioral health focus.
- Professional license to practice mental health.
- Licensure or Accreditation (BACP Accreditation in the UK) or equivalent.
For further information please contact Kirstin MacLaren on email@example.com. Job Code KM/12907.