Employee Relations Consultant (Contract 6-12 months) – Financial Services- New York City
Our client is a leading Global Financial Services firm looking to hire an experienced Employee Relations professional, to be based in their New York City office. This integral role will provide high quality, agile and scalable HR services to all business units in all geographies in the Americas.
- Regional Role
- Leading financial institution
- 6-12 month contract
As part of the Employee Relations Team, you will advise management with respect to relevant HR practices and employment risks as well as provide advice on practical people management and employment related issues (e.g. restructuring, performance management).
The ideal candidate has a strong track record in Employee Relations or employment law. You will have a proven ability to provide high quality analysis and recommendations to senior management and strong consulting and relationship building skills.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 5- 10 years of experience, preferably within financial services
- JD degree, or equivalent, is required
- Knowledge of federal and state employment laws is essential
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven culture
- High level of integrity and confidentiality
For further details please contact Alison Maclurkin on firstname.lastname@example.org Job Code AMC/14552