The Americas regional office of an international financial institution is looking to hire an experienced Employee Relations professional, to be based in their New York City office.
- Regional Role
- Leading financial institution
- Strong career prospects based on success
As part of the Employee Relations Team, you will counsel management and employees on employment-related matters, such as: employee documentation, performance management, terminations, restructures, mergers & acquisitions, compliance and employment policy, and other HR and employment risks. You will assist in coordinating all employee relations training and ensuring regional compliance. If needed, you will perform management and investigatory work relating to harassment and discrimination claims.
The ideal candidate has 5 years of experience with a strong track record in Employee Relations or employment law. You must have a JD degree, but the client is open to candidates coming from different industries outside financial services. You will have a proven ability to provide high quality analysis and recommendations to senior management and strong consulting and relationship building skills. We are also looking for the following:
- 5 years of experience working in an external HR practice, preferably within financial services
- Knowledge of federal and state employment laws is essential
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven culture
- High level of integrity and confidentiality
For further details please contact Rosh Jayawardena on email@example.com. Job Code RJ/12866.