Employee Relations Generalist - New York City
A well- regarded international fin/tech firm is looking to hire an innovative and progressive Employee Relations professional, to be based in their New York City office.
- Team based role
- Leading fin/tech institution
- Strong career prospects based on success
This role sits between the legal and HR function of the organization. As a generalist, you will collaborate with the core HR team to investigate and resolve issues on employment-related matters such as employee documentation, employment policy, performance management and other HR and employment risks.
You MUST have a JD degree, but the client is open to candidates coming from different industries outside financial services. You will have a proven ability to provide high quality analysis and strong consulting and relationship building skills.
The ideal candidate has:
- At least 5-7 years of experience in ER at a financial services, consulting or law firm
- Must have law degree or other higher education degree
- Prior experience and technical expertise in employee relations and performance management disciplines. Immigration experience is a plus.
- Analytical, problem solving ability and well-developed communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to maintain high level of discretion working with confidential information
For further details please contact Rosh Jayawardena on email@example.com. Job Code RJ/14376d