Our client, a major global bank, is seeking an employee relations expert to lead their regional ER function.
• Brand-name, global firm
• Regional leadership role
• Flexible, supportive and international work culture
As the regional APAC subject matter expert for employee relations, you will manage the full spectrum of the ER function across the region. This will range from overarching duties such as risk, communications and change management, to case-by-case handling of issues likes terminations of disciplinary matters. You will coach HRBPs and managers in the business on ER practice, and work closely with the in-house legal team to escalate matters where needed. Additionally, you will contribute to initiatives in areas such as engagement and diversity & inclusion.
The successful candidate will be an employee relations expert with strong knowledge of employment legislation in a number of APAC jurisdictions. They will be a strategic thinker, able to examine the ER function from the top down to identify and execute improvements in process and service delivery. They will have business acumen, an analytical mindset, excellent communication skills and sound judgement around sensitive issues.
Further, the successful candidate will specifically demonstrate:
• At least ten years of prior experience either as an employee relations expert, or as an HR generalist with a strong ER focus
• Experience with ER in various jurisdictions in Asia
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Degree qualification in a relevant discipline; qualification in employment law is advantageous but not essential
For more information, or to apply, please contact Mitchell Abernethy on +852 2526 8588, or send me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job code: MA/12753
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.