Our client is a multinational fashion retailer seeking an Employee Relations Manager to lead the Employee Relations function for a designated group of retail stores within an assigned region/area.
- Fashion retailer expanding in the US
- Fast growing company
- Leadership opportunity!
The Employee Relations Manager will act as a brand ambassador and role model in furthering the company's People First culture and always pushing to enhance Colleague Experience.
The Employee Relations Manager will help create an open, honest, fair, and transparent working environment. This person will act as a trusted advisor to the wider Retail Leadership Team and P&C function. This person will also provide strategic and consultative advice and insights within the employee relations functional area to ensure a consistent and quality delivery of the Employee Relations Center of Expertise support.
In Addition You Must Have:
- Minimum of 7-10 years HR/ER experience and at least 4 years of Human Resource Manager or Employee Relations Manager level experience
- Preferably having worked as a multi-site HR Manager or Employee Relations Manager in the retail sector
- Preferably having conducted and managed internal investigation
- A big (and strategic) thinker, able to deal with ambiguity
- Strong consultative skills and highly effective in communicating clearly and persuasively with the ability to influence at all levels
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple high-priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Independent decision maker with the ability to collaborate on decision making if needed
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree required
- This role is a multi-site retail field support role requiring on-site store visits 4 days per week (Store geography may be spread out – substantial travel required)
For further details please contact Shagun Sharma on email@example.com.
Job Code SS/16732.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.