Our client is a multinational fashion retailer seeking an Employee Relations Manager to lead the Employee Relations function for a designated group of retail stores within an assigned region/area.
- Fashion retailer expanding in the US
- Fast growing company
- Leadership opportunity!
The Employee Relations Manager will act as a brand ambassador and role model in furthering the company's People First culture and always pushing to enhance Colleague Experience. This person will manage in-person, hourly populations.
The Employee Relations Manager will help create an open, honest, fair, and transparent working environment. This person will act as a trusted advisor to the wider Retail Leadership Team and P&C function. This person will also provide strategic and consultative advice and insights within the employee relations functional area to ensure a consistent and quality delivery of the Employee Relations Center of Expertise support.
In Addition You Must Have:
- Minimum of 7-10 years HR/ER experience and at least 4 years of Human Resource Manager or Employee Relations Manager level experience
- Preferably having worked as a multi-site HR Manager or Employee Relations Manager in the retail sector
- Preferably having conducted and managed internal investigation
- A big (and strategic) thinker, able to deal with ambiguity
- Strong consultative skills and highly effective in communicating clearly and persuasively with the ability to influence at all levels
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple high-priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Independent decision maker with the ability to collaborate on decision making if needed
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred but not mandatory
- This role is a multi-site retail field support role requiring on-site store visits 4 days per week (Store geography may be spread out – substantial travel required)
For further details please contact Shagun Sharma on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Code SS/16828.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.