If you are passionate about coaching and counselling managers on employee relations matters, this bank may just have the right career opportunity for you. This is an individual contributor role for an experienced HR professional with relevant industry and subject matter experience.
- Handle sensitive disciplinary cases from end-to-end
- Work in a fast-paced environment for a stable bank
- Lead an important governance function
This role requires a seasoned employee relations specialist with ample experience in handling investigations and grievances within the banking industry. An understanding of banking regulations and experience in dealing with MAS is a must.
This bank will offer you a stable career trajectory with excellent internal development (including regional exposure) and cross-functional development opportunities.
- Bachelors degree from a reputable university, post graduate qualifications in HR advantageous
- Relevant HR experience gained in a large bank
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge of how to manage investigations and grievances
To be considered for this role, please send your word format CV to Tamara Sigerhall at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting TS/12425.
Registration No: R1329062
EA Licence No:14C6917
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.