Employee Relations Specialist - Financial Services - New York City
A well- regarded multi-national firm is looking to hire an innovative and progressive Employee Relations Specialist to be based in their New York City office.
- Team based role
- Leading global institution
- Strong career prospects based on success
This role sits between the legal and HR function of the organization. As a specialist, you will advise management and collaborate with the core HR team to investigate and resolve issues on employment-related matters such as employee documentation, employment policy, performance management and other HR and employment risks.
You MUST have a JD degree AND employee relations experience at a law firm or other legal environment. A background in financial services is preferred, but the client is open to candidates coming from different industries as well. Additionally, you will have a proven ability to provide high quality analysis and strong consulting and relationship building skills.
The ideal candidate has:
- At least 8-10 years of experience in ER, background in financial services preferred
- JD degree is required
- Must have ER experience in a law firm or other legal setting, at least 1 year
- Knowledge of federal and state employment laws is essential
- Ability to maintain high level of discretion working with confidential information
For further details please contact Alison Maclurkin on email@example.com Job Code AMC/14552b #LI-AM1