Our client is a leading financial services organisation looking to hire a Employee Relations Specialist- 12 Months FTC
- Based in Surrey (with travel to the London office)
- Reporting into the Senior Employee Relations Specialist
The primary objective of the role is to provide HR support to the project working closely with Employee Representatives, Line Managers and other HR Business Partners to ensure that individuals are equipped to deal with people matters arising from the site relocation appropriately. The role will focus on developing and delivering briefings to a number of groups involved in the project; working with the HR Shared Services team and HR Project Administrator to ensure the production of materials runs efficiently; participate on the individual consultations; deal with queries and issues arising out of the individual consultations.
The role will be an Employee Relations Specialist with project experience, operating at Senior Manager level within the organisation.
- Provide support to the Employee Representatives on an ongoing basis dealing with their queries and escalating issues and concerns when required
- Develop and deliver a briefing pack/session for HRBPs to go through the processes, make them feel confident with the scenarios they may face, understand the documents Line Managers and Employees will receive etc. Meet with the HRBPs on a regular basis to collate and deal with questions and queries, escalating issues where appropriate.
- Take part in the individual consultations supporting HRBP colleagues with large client populations to ensure that all Line Managers and employees get access to HRBP help and advice
- Work with the contacts in the Technology team and the HR Project Administrator to update the SharePoint site which provides information to employees and managers on all HR related processes and procedures.
- Work with the HR Shared Services team and the HR Project Administrator to ensure that all the correct documentation.
We are looking for someone with a strong track record in a similar role and demonstrable experience of working on the full range of HR issues, including employee relations is essential. Involvement in projects resulting in the moving of large numbers of employees from one site to another, or a site closure would be a significant advantage. The job holder must have the ability and desire to work with a diverse and challenging client group ideally with experience of working in a customer focussed, dynamic, commercially driven environment: preferably Financial Service and Asset Management.
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Agata Staszewska at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.