An international and well established Global Relocation Service provider is looking for a Global Mobility/Relocation professional that would be interested in utilizing their knowledge to step into Business Development role to support the organizations sales efforts across the US.
- This is an environment that values your achievements and will be looking specifically for previous experience in the Global Mobility and Relocation sector.
- Fast paced environment, where you will have the opportunity to have a direct impact on the business
- Very good work-life balance
The Business Development Consultant will be responsible for calling on new potential clients in order to secure meetings for the Business Development team. You will be tasked with engaging decision makers in a highly-intelligent manger in order to effectively pre-sell the organizations Mobility services.
The ideal candidate has had previous experience working within a Relocation Management Company in Relocation Counselor or in a customer-service oriented role. The most important thing will be for this individual is to have the drive and motivation to step into a phone sales role, which will requires resilience and a result-oriented mindset.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate:
- At least 1 year of Global Mobility or Relocation Services experience
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to quickly build collaborative relationships with diverse stakeholders.
- Drive and motivation to step into a sales role, which requires resilience and a results oriented mindset.
For further details please contact Danny Herskowitz on firstname.lastname@example.org. Job Code DBH/12846.