An international and well established Global Relocation Service provider is looking for a Global Mobility/Relocation professional that would be interested in utilizing their knowledge to step into Business Development role to sell the organizations Mobility solutions to corporate HR across the US.
- This is an environment that values your achievements and will be looking specifically for previous experience in the Global Mobility and Relocation sector. All Business Development and sales training will be provided.
- Fast paced environment, where you will be empowered to make decisions
- Competitive compensation structure
The Business Development Consultant will be responsible for securing new clients while ensuring that sales targets are achieved and maintained through the development of key accounts and cross selling services across the United States. You will have to adopt a natural consultative and long term approach in order to manage RFPs and create client focused solutions.
The ideal candidate has had previous experience working within a Relocation Management Company or a Consulting Firm in Relocation Counselor or Case Management role. The most important thing will be for this individual is to have the drive and motivation to step into a sales role, which will requires resilience and a result-oriented mindset.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate:
- Between 1-3 years of Global Mobility or Relocation Services experience, having dealt directly with assignee and client management.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to quickly build collaborative relationships with diverse stakeholders.
- Solution oriented approach to problem solving and decision making.
- Drive and motivation to step into a sales role, which requires resilience and a results oriented mindset.
To learn more please send your details to Danny Herskowitz on firstname.lastname@example.org.