Entry Level Business Development Consultant for Relocation Services – Washington D.C. Area
An international and well established Relocation Service Firm is looking to hire an Entry Level Business Development Consultant to sell the businesses relocation and moving solutions to corporate clientele across the US.
- Leading Relocation Services Firm
- Fast paced environment, where you will be empowered to make decisions
- Competitive compensation structure
The Business Development Consultant will be responsible for securing new clients while ensuring that sales targets are achieved and maintained through the development of key accounts and cross selling services across the United States. You will have to adopt a natural consultative and long term approach in order to manage RFPs and create client focused solutions.
This is an environment that values your achievements and will be looking specifically for previous experience in either a sales or customer-service focused role. All Business Development and sales training will be provided.
The Successful Candidate Must Be Able To Demonstrate:
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to quickly build collaborative relationships with diverse stakeholders
- Solution oriented approach to problem solving and decision making
- Drive and motivation to step into a sales role, which requires resilience and a hunter mind-set
To learn more please e-mail Danny Herskowitz on: firstname.lastname@example.org DBH/15046b