A leading Relocation Services Group is looking to hire an Entry-Level Relocation Associate to support their growing business based out of their office in the Greater San Francisco Bay Area.
- Globally known brand
- Collaborative environment
- Great opportunity for an up-and-coming professional
As a Relocation Associate you will be tasked with being the single point of coordination for internal employees regarding all aspects of both the international and domestic relocation process. You will be responsible for providing ongoing support to employees in order to ensure a seamless relocation process for them.
You must have a flexible and adaptable personality style, as you will be constantly required to communicate changes and modifications as it relates to various client programs. This role also requires extremely strong time-management skills as you will be responsible for handling multiple projects and caseload’s. In addition you must have:
- 1-3 years’ experience working within the Relocation, Real-Estate, Hospitability, Immigration or Customer Service industries
- Excellent organization and time-management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to take ownership of all projects from start to finish
For further details please contact Danny Herskowitz on email@example.com. Job Code DBH/13240.