Our client is a large, progressive global fin/tech firm who is looking to hire a highly experienced professional Employee Relations Manager to be responsible for building, leading and managing the employee relations function within the EMEA region.
- Newly created position within HR
- Reporting into the Head of HR for the EMEA region
- London based
In this cahllengig role, you will lead a team of ER Specialists supporting the UK and European businesses that span 43 countries comprising of 5000 employees.
- Managing and resolving complex employee relations matters in a consistent, empathetic, and legally sound manner;
- Conducting effective and thorough investigations of employee complaints;
- Benchmarking, drafting, and providing guidance on, and interpretation of, HR policies;
- Developing and managing a range of metrics to strategically inform and measure employee relations efforts;
- Identify trends in ER cases and find proactive solutions to address them
- Design and provide training to managers with the aim to upskill managers to deal with difficult situations
- Apply strategic thinking on handling variety of ER situations across complex jurisdictions through to resolution and work to develop these skills amongst the team.
- Ability to handle complex, escalated issues in a calm and measured way
- Thoughtful approach of how to apply global guidelines across varies jurisdictions, while managing risk and exposure.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college and/or university (e.g., preferably business, HR, or another related field)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work within a fast-paced, fluid environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Kirstin Hunt at firstname.lastname@example.org #KH1
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.