We are working with a leading global organization in aviation industry, who are looking for an ERP Specialist based out of New Delhi, India with excellent interpersonal, organization, planning, project management and analytical skills.
- Global role
- Fast paced, challenging yet collaborative working environment
- Covers HR-IT responsibility for SAP HCM solution
In this role you will be responsible for:
• Support and maintenance, administration for SAP HCM system and local applications (Time Management, Leave Management, etc.)
• Providing business analysis, performance specification and customize SAP functionality to satisfy business needs
• Support end2end HCM cycle including third party integrations
• Be a team member, collaborate with business departments, internal & global IT organization and external service providers
• Visionary approach, work closely on HR IT systems by having solid understanding of current and future needs
• Training the HR affiliates on ERP systems
• Developing user procedures & manuals on how to effectively use the systems & run the processes
• Acting as a proactive key user for all ERP related matter
Qualifications and Requirement:
• Minimum 5 years and 3 full cycle project implementation experience in SAP HCM application as functional consultant or key user
• Qualification in Computer, Industrial or Electronics Engineering or similar degrees
• Agile, highly articulate, including effective presentation skills and problem solving capabilities
• Knowledge in payroll, time management, performance and other HR functions, especially India HCM localizations
• Previous experience as Key User in HCM implementation and must have end2end SAP HR process knowledge
For further details please contact Shagun Sharma on firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Code: GY/16344
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.