Our client is one of the largest corporations in its industry and with a long and successful track record. They are now looking for a HR Shared Services Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity for a tech-savvy and innovation HR professional to join established HR team.
• Great career development opportunity
• International and dynamic work environment
• Opportunity to work with businesses in different industries
This person will be responsible for providing high-standard HR operational services in areas such as benefits, administration, payroll, taxation, HRIS and employee communications for an international group. You will manage the implementation of process solution including change management issues, while also working closely with the risks, compliance, regulatory and audit teams to ensure all is compliant. In addition, you will be indirectly managing 2 subordinates, and would also be the key person to provide shared services support and be accountable for creating service standards and metrics as per the agreements as well as designing scalable service delivery models. You will also ensure the different business teams are operating smoothly while coordinating closely with the regional business team.
To be successful in this role, you must have experience using Workday HCM, must feel making recommendations as necessary while making the business as efficient operate as efficiently as possible. It is essential that you have a good understanding of the full spectrum of HR at operational level.
In addition to this they are also looking for:
• Minimum 8 years of relevant HR experience in an MNC with HR Shared Services/Operations experience preferred
• Solid experience using Workday HCM and strong stakeholder management
• Fluent English and Cantonese is a must, while Mandarin will be a plus
• Strong numerical and analytical skills, solid interpersonal and communication skills, management and leadership skills and the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders and executive teams
For further details please contact Gladys Kung on +852 2526 8588 or send me your details on email@example.com.
Job Code GK/15386
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.