Our client is a leading global financial services organisation providing a wide range of investment management/banking and securities services. They are looking for an Executive and Regulatory Compensation Specialist to join their team.
This role offers an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and fast-paced team primarily focusing on executive and regulatory compensation items for the EMEA region. Regulatory and executive compensation is a critical part of our HR function and this is a fantastic opportunity to learn, develop and progress. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to collaborate more broadly with the global compensation teams as well as regulatory governance teams.
- Lead on the preparation and completion of regulatory compensation reporting and filings
- Liaise with the regulatory governance team to ensure the company is compliant with regulatory reporting requirements
- Partner with colleagues locally and globally to ensure streamlined delivery of executive and regulatory compensation items
- Create additional regulatory metrics/analytics as needed
- Drive change and optimise processes across the regulatory and executive compensation function
- Innovate, improve and review existing reporting capabilities and processes to adapt to new requirements
- Understand data needs and utilize the company’s systems to complete reports
- Work with Finance Controllers to ensure accurate compensation accruals on a monthly basis
Skills required (essential)
- Experience in a compensation/analytical role, ideally within HR
- Strong background in, or familiarity with, the financial services industry
- Understanding of banking compensation regulations is preferable, though not essential
- Ability to manage projects, daily responsibilities and ensure accurate production of analytics
- Excellent communications skills; verbal & written
- Excellent analytical skills (able to produce meaningful reports from multiple streams of data)
- Data oriented with exemplary attention to detail and awareness of the need for data auditing
- Highly proficient in MS Excel
- Enjoys high volume, fast paced environment
- Good time management and organisational abilities
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Kirstin Hunt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.