Our client is a leading global hedge fund looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to support their global fixed income division.
The successful candidate will be someone who is reliable, learns quick, is detailed oriented, resourceful and trustworthy. This person should be able to work with current Executive Assistant on the team to effectively address a number of internal and external audiences in a professional manner.
- Maintain calendar and handle scheduling of meetings and appointments
- Answer phone calls daily
- Ensure critical matters get due attention from the senior executive
- Proactively anticipate the timing demands on senior executive’s calendar and manage it accordingly
- Organize and arrange both onsite and offsite meetings and other event planning duties.
- Arrange travel needs through internal travel department and create complete travel itineraries for all trips.
- Process expense reports
Experience and skills required:
- Junior to midlevel 3-5 years’ experience
- Excellent English, grammar, written and oral communication skills
- Proven record of successful problem solving
- Superior organisational skills and record-keeping and strong attention to details
- Excellent interpersonal skills, positive attitude and high energy level
- Adaptable, flexible, resilient to changes and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Excel, PowerPoint, and related software.
Bachelor’s Degree required.
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Agata Staszewska at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.