A leading global professional services firm is growing their UK Executive Compensation team and are looking to hire a to an Associate Consultant to join their busy and successful team. Their advice is supported by “best in class” compensation data and they proactively guide their clients to make better decisions on a variety of topics including executive remuneration strategy, Board and executive pay, incentive design, pay benchmarking and corporate governance as it relates to pay. They provide invaluable advice to companies during some of the most exciting and crucial moments in their growth and evolution – from defining equity compensation strategy at start-up, preparing companies for IPO in the UK and US through to post-IPO pay arrangements. Their clients range from small private equity backed start-ups to pre-IPO through to more mature companies listed companies on AIM and FTSE.
- Provision of Executive Compensation consulting services; including supporting private companies as they design compensation structures specific to the challenges they face.
- Supporting client engagements involving assessing business challenge and designing solutions and supporting the RFP process with the client, Procurement and Legal.
- Input for high calibre professional advice including client reports.
- Benchmarking of executive compensation from peer selection, through analysis and report development.
- Conducting research on relevant compensation trends in support of white papers, client events and webinars.
- Developing technical knowledge on Executive Compensation. To include UK corporate governance on Executive Compensation, incentive design including selection of performance measures, performance calibration, equity plan valuations, benchmarking and ideally financial services regulation.
We are ideally looking for someone with previous Executive Compensation or Financial Modelling experience. In addition, we are looking for:
- Strong academic background
- Strong interpersonal skills building and managing client relationships.
- Good communication skills – both written and face-to-face, ability to simplify and summarise complex information based on client needs.
- Able to manage stakeholder requirements and expectations.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage multiple initiatives.
- Highly numerate - experience navigating and building models in Excel preferred.
- Articulate with clients and with the team providing practical context when communicating technical knowledge of Executive Compensation.
- Ability to develop a thorough understanding of remuneration and the issues affecting reward to include incentive design experience, including selection of performance measures and performance calibration.
- Interest in commercial world and in developing sector knowledge of clients to understand the current challenges and outlook.
- Part of fully qualified with a professional qualification (Accountant, Actuary, Legal, CFA, other relevant) and degree level education preferred.
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Agata Staszewska-Palka at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.