We are partnering with a renowned Global Professional Services provider to search for Executive Compensation Consultant to be based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
• Well established organisation
• Exposure to senior leaders and experts in the market
• Opportunity to interact and learn from industry leaders internally and externally
Reporting to the Associate Director, you will be working on a variety of client projects across multiple teams within the Talent & Rewards business. You will be working directly with leaders of large firms to plan, design and implement Executive Compensation and incentive programs for existing and new clients. In addition, you will also support the generation of new business as part of the broader team in the organisation.
Ideally, you will need a minimum of 5 of relevant work experience in the preferably in the management consultancy space. In order to excel in this role, you should have strong stakeholder management skills, an eye for details and have an excellent communication skills.
In addition, you will have the following:
• Degree Qualified in Actuarial Science, Statistics, Computational Finance, Mathematics, Accountancy, Engineering, Finance or Economics
• Knowledge of tax, corporate finance, regulatory, corporate governance and accounting requirements
• Strong subject-matter expertise in compensation, including the areas of tax, corporate finance, regulatory and accounting requirements, annual, equity, stock and other long and short term incentive programs
• Strong Project Management Skills with demonstrated ability to drive broad complex projects to successful completion
For further details please contact Hazel Kok by sending in your CV to HK@elliottscotthr.com
Job Code: HK/16002
EA Licence No: 14C6917
Registration No: R1879619
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.