Our client is a leading financial services organisation looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Recruiting Partner to join on a fixed-term contract (maternity leave cover).
The aim of this role is to manage active recruitment and have ownership for delivery of executive search mandates, ensuring the appropriate usage of the available sourcing channels at a senior leadership level, ensuring a good blend of roles are directly sourced in-house with executive search firms used for niche, difficult to fill roles and or confidential appointments strategy and oversee all elements of attraction, candidate selection and programme management. The role holder will act as a thought leader, bringing external insights on this space to the organisation.
- Building effective pipelines of internal and external talent to meet the business demand for current and future requirements
- Working with Senior Leadership and GOC members to design appropriate candidate attraction strategies in support of the business strategy
- Partners strategically with external Executive Recruitment parties to manage the end of end recruitment lifecycle on senior search mandates.
- Support and integrate global diversity and inclusion hiring objectives within Executive Talent Acquisition.
- Implement up to date assessment processes making use of online, face to face and collective assessment practices consistent with FIL values and competencies
- Working in partnership with HR Business partners and Executive level stakeholders to deliver multi-geography talent and a sharing of talent across the organisation
- Perform interviews to assess candidate's capabilities, manage the evaluation process and hiring decisions, execute candidate follow–up and feedback to ensure a positive candidate experience at all times
We are looking for someone with previous experience in Executive Talent Acquisition role ideally from Investment Management or Financial Services organisation. In addition we are looking for:
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Confident and collaborative with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to prioritise workload and work to tight deadlines
- Previous experience of competency based interviewing and ideally qualified to administer aptitude tests
- Familiarity with HR policies and relevant employment law issues
- Experience and knowledge of applicant tracking systems
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Agata Staszewska at firstname.lastname@example.org. #LI-AS1
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.