Our client is one of the leading global financial serivces organisations looking for a Talent Acquisition Support for thier high-performing Executive Recruitment Team.
- London based
- Reporting into the Senior Talent Acquisition Manager
The purpose of this role is to provide high-end support to the Executive Talent Acquisition team to ensure the team provides the highest level of candidate and hiring manager experience throughout the recruitment lifecycle.
You will be a central member of this highly dedicated team who deliver at the core of the talent strategy for the organisation
This is a busy and challenging role and will suit someone with very strong organisational and communication skills who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. It will ideally suit individuals coming from Executive Search firms who want to move in-house.
- Building assignment time plans and complex assignment scheduling & interview support for each executive role.
- Building candidate packs for each assignment
- Provide candidate reports and copies of CVs to the interview teams via Workday.
- Support the Executive Recruiters with the build and distribution of the Assessment & Selection materials into assessor ready interview packs.
- Support the executive recruiters with the collation of interview feedback reports.
- Concierge candidate management including travel & hotel arrangements
- Support the maintain data and MI including suppliers KPIs tracking for the executive talent acquisition team.
- Recruitment MI, global tracking systems and suppliers KPIs tracking.
- You will support the team keep abreast of best practice and/or market news relevant to the team’s activity and develop in time your own research method to partner with the team
- Provide base level candidate research support.
- Highly effective organisational, multitasking and attention to detail skills essential
- Proactive attitude
- Ability to work autonomously
- Previosu experience of navigating diary challenges & ensure assignment time plans are achieved an delivered-on time
- Experience of working in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Familiar working with sensitivity and confidential matters.
- Strong experience using MS Office tools, in particular Excel and PowerPoint.
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Agata Staszewska at firstname.lastname@example.org. #LI-AS1
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.