Expatriate Tax Analyst (Remote/Work from Home Opportunity) - USA
A fast-growing technology firm is looking to hire an experienced Senior Expatriate Tax Analyst to join their growing business. This is a remote opportunity and the candidate may be based anywhere across the USA.
- Innovative culture
- Opportunity to work with prestigious clients
- Competitive compensation
The Sr. Expatriate Tax Analyst will be responsible for managing relationships with key clientele and supporting them as they utilize the business’s tax technology platform. You will be responsible for sharing best practices and assisting in enhancing their experience utilizing the platform.
The ideal candidate will have an in-depth understanding of Expatriate Tax, Global Mobility and Compensation in order to assist in making improvements and resolving issues as they come up.
In addition you must have:
- Previous experience working at a consulting firm or within a large corporate program is preferred
- At least 4+ years of Expatriate Tax experience
- Technologically savvy with advanced abilities in Excel
- Master’s Degree, CPA or Enrolled Agent designation is required
To learn more please e-mail Danny Herskowitz on: email@example.com DBH/14779 #LI-DH2