Expatriate Tax Director – Toronto, ON (Remote/Home-Based Opportunity)
A well-respected consulting firm is looking to hire an experienced Expatriate Tax Director to build out a Mobility Tax practice for them based in Toronto.
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to build out a practice
- Senior leadership opportunity
The Expatriate Tax Director will be responsible for working on a number of high-level client engagements while strategically building out the practice. You will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and executing expatriate engagements and tax projects for key accounts across the business. You will also be responsible for supervising a remote team as well.
The ideal candidate will have an in-depth understanding of expatriate tax and Canadian tax compliance. Strong communication skills are essential as you will be responsible for presenting tailor made mobility tax solutions to corporate clientele while effectively representing the brand.
In addition you must have:
- Previous experience working at a consulting firm as a Senior Manager or Director
- The ability to develop and lead an Expatriate Tax/Global Mobility function
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to work autonomously
For further details please contact Danny Herskowitz on email@example.com DBH/15389b
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.