A fast-growing Global Mobility/Relocation Software Company is looking to hire an experienced Expatriate Tax professional to help build out and consultatively sell their organization’s solutions and highly sophisticated products to corporate clientele.
- Fast-growing Expatriate Tax/Relocation Software Company
- Opportunity to work with prestigious clients and build out a brand new market for the business
- Competitive compensation package
The Expatriate Tax Implementation Specialist will be responsible for building out a brand new market for the organization. You will primarily be tasked with being the subject matter expert on all aspects of Expatriate Tax in order to consultatively sell the organization’s Expense Management & Expatriate Tax Software as well as further expand the organization’s presence in the marketplace.
The ideal candidate will have an in-depth understanding of Expatriate Tax, Global Mobility and Compensation. Strong communication skills are essential as you will be responsible for presenting tailor made Expatriate Tax and Expense Management solutions to corporate clientele while effectively representing the brand. In addition you must have:
- Previous experience working at a consulting firm is preferred
- At least 5+ years of Expat Tax experience
- Proven record of managing multiple projects and engagements for various clients
- The ability to manage existing accounts, build rapport and identify cross selling opportunities
To learn more please e-mail Danny Herskowitz on firstname.lastname@example.org.