A well-known Relocation Services Group is looking to hire an experienced Expatriate Tax Manager for Global Mobility Services to support their growing Global Mobility Tax practice based out of their New Jersey office.
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to work with prestigious clients
- Senior leadership opportunity
The Expat Tax Manager will be responsible for working on a number of high-level client engagements while strategically building out the practice. You will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and executing expatriate engagements and tax projects for key accounts across the business. You will also be responsible with identifying opportunities across the business as it relates to Expatriate Tax/Global Mobility.
The ideal candidate will have an in-depth understanding of Expatriate Tax, Global Mobility and Compensation Management. Strong communication skills are essential as you will be responsible for presenting tailor made Global Mobility solutions to corporate clientele while effectively representing the brand. In addition you must have:
- Previous experience working at a consulting firm
- The ability to develop and lead an Expatriate Tax/Global Mobility function
- Proven record of managing multiple projects and engagements for various clients
- Having either CPA, Enrolled Agent, or a Masters in Accounting would be preferred
To learn more please e-mail Danny Herskowitz on: firstname.lastname@example.org