A well-known Relocation Services Group is looking to hire an experienced Expatriate Tax Manager for Global Mobility Services to support their growing Global Mobility Tax practice based out of their Chicago office.
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to work with prestigious clients
- Senior leadership opportunity
The Expatriate Tax Manager will be responsible for working on a number of high-level client engagements while strategically building out the practice. You will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and executing expatriate engagements and tax projects for key accounts across the business. This individual will also be tasked with managing, training, and mentoring a team of 8 direct reports as well.
The ideal candidate will have an in-depth understanding of Expatriate Tax, Global Mobility Compensation Accumulation, and Payroll. Strong communication skills are essential as you will be responsible for presenting tailor made Global Mobility solutions to corporate clientele while effectively representing the brand. In addition you must have:
- Previous experience working at a big 4/consulting firm environment
- The ability to develop and lead an Expatriate Tax/Global Mobility function
- Proven record of managing multiple projects and engagements for various clients
For further details please contact Danny Herskowitz on firstname.lastname@example.org. Job Code DBH/12832.