A fast-growing consultancy that specializes in providing Expatriate Tax services is looking to hire an experienced Senior Manager to set-up and build out a brand new Expatriate Tax practice for them in any location within the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Competitive compensation package
- Entrepreneurial role and an exciting opportunity for an individual that is interested in running a brand new practice
- Executive leadership opportunity
The Expatriate Tax Senior Manager will be responsible for strategically building out a brand new Expatriate Tax practice for the business. You will be tasked with leading engagements with existing clients while leading new business development initiatives across the San Francisco Bay Area in order to secure new clientele. You will also be responsible for developing strategies around building and hiring a team of Expatriate Tax specialists to support your efforts in expansion.
The ideal candidate will have in-depth Expatriate Tax experience working within a consultancy or accounting firm in the Bay Area at the Senior Management level. Due to the fact that you will ultimately be responsible for building and maintaining a client portfolio, you will be tasked with leveraging your network within the Bay Area to prospect and promote your new business. You will also be expected to attend local Expatriate Tax/Global Mobility industry events, as well as continue to stay on top of industry trends to identify new business development opportunities. In addition you must have:
- At least 8 + years’ experience working at a consultancy or accounting firm specializing in Expatriate Tax
- The ability to develop and lead a brand new Expatriate Tax/Global Mobility function
- Proven record of managing multiple projects and engagements for various clients
- Currently at the Senior Management level possessing a CPA and or EA designation
For further details please contact Danny Herskowitz on firstname.lastname@example.org. Job Code DBH/13175.