A fast-growing consultancy that specializes in providing Expatriate Tax services is looking to hire an experienced Senior Manager to help further the expansion of their Chicago practice.
- Competitive compensation
- Well-respected Expatriate Tax specialist firm
- Executive leadership opportunity
The Expatriate Tax Senior Manager/Sales Leader will be responsible for strategically selling the practices Expatriate Tax services across the Greater Chicago Area and the Midwest region as well. You will be tasked taking a lead role within the business while working alongside senior management to develop and implement the entire sales strategy.
The ideal candidate will have in-depth Expatriate Tax experience working within a consultancy or accounting firm at the Senior Management level. Due to the fact that you will be responsible for building and maintaining a client portfolio, you will be tasked with leveraging your network across the Greater Chicago Area and the Midwest in order to prospect and promote the brand while building new relationships. You will also be expected to attend local Expatriate Tax/Global Mobility industry events in the Midwest, as well as continue to stay on top of industry trends to identify new business development opportunities. In addition you must have:
- At least 8+ years’ experience working at a consultancy or accounting firm specializing in Expatriate Tax
- Strong executive presence with the ability to sell Expatriate Tax/Global Mobility services to potential clientele
- Proven track record of success with achieved business/revenue growth within a consultancy or accounting firm
- Currently at the Senior Management level possessing a CPA and or EA designation
For further details please contact Danny Herskowitz on email@example.com. Job Code DBH/13113b.