A well-known Relocation Services Group is looking to hire an experienced Expatriate Tax Specialist for Global Mobility Services to support their growing Global Mobility Tax practice based out of their Connecticut office.
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to work with prestigious clients
- Senior level opportunity
The Expat Tax Specialist will be responsible for supporting a number of high-level client engagements. You will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and executing expatriate engagements and tax projects for key accounts across the business.
The ideal candidate will have an in-depth understanding of Expatriate Tax, Global Mobility and Compensation Management. Strong communication skills are essential as you will be responsible for presenting tailor made solutions to corporate clientele while effectively representing the brand. In addition you must have:
- At least 2+ years’ experience working at a consulting firm
- In-depth Expatriate Tax knowledge
- Proven record of supporting multiple projects and engagements for various clients
For further details please contact Danny Herskowitz on email@example.com. Job Code DBH/13125.