A well-regarded Technology firm is looking to hire an experienced expatriate tax specialist to play a critical role in developing their state-of-the-art expatriate tax software for Global Mobility Services.
- Widely used software within the Global Mobility industry
- Senior-level role within the business
- Competitive compensation
The Expatriate Tax Specialist will be responsible for working very closely with the Technology division to further develop and enhance the organizations renowned expatriate tax software. You will use your deep understanding and knowledge around both US employment tax as well the effects it has on a global workforce.
The ideal candidate will have an in-depth understanding of Expatriate Tax, Global Mobility and Compensation with advanced experience in MS Excel. Strong communication skills are essential as you will be responsible for working hand-in-hand with the Technology team and Senior Leadership to effectively make improvements that will ensure that the software continues to meet the needs of their user base. In addition you must have:
- Previous experience working at a consulting firm is preferred
- At least 5+ years of Tax experience
- Advanced MS Excel experience and abilities
- CPA, Enrolled Agent designation or a Masters degree is required
For further details please contact Danny Herskowitz on firstname.lastname@example.org. Job Code DBH/12891a.